View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Arcade 
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
The arcade has been enabled and a few games installed. There are a few hundered more to choose from in the database. If anyone has any game suggestions or requests feel free to post here and I will do my best to find what you want.

Check-out Rest and relaxation and there may be a game scoreboards posted.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

FieldMarshall wrote:
The arcade has been enabled and a few games installed. There are a few hundered more to choose from in the database. If anyone has any game suggestions or requests feel free to post here and I will do my best to find what you want.

Check-out Rest and relaxation and there may be a game scoreboards posted.

What is the arcade?

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
I was an arcade of flash games we had on an another platform. I started installing games here but ran into a problem with flash player that I just haven't figured out yet. Like everything else, I will eventually figure it out.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]