View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Axis and Allies Underground Code of Conduct 
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Code of Conduct

At this point our code of conduct has to evole into something that is acceptable to the membership. This is a gentlemans Forum and any behaviour that is deemed by the membership to be unacceptable will be delt with by the administrator or Moderators. Simply put what you can do on one forum may be acceptable or unacceptable on this forum.

Treat others how you would want to treated. No flaming, baiting, slander, name calling or anti-social behaviour. Put your self in the other persons place before you reply to a post and review the post after it has been submitted. If your post is sharp, return after a few hours and re-read it, you may find you have cooled off and the words written require editing. The forum is enabled to allow registered users to edit and delete posts their own posts at will.

We are a Axis and Allies Mini's support forum and not a place to bash the game or it producers. You are free to suggest, revisions, corrections, additions and point out errors and etc......

DISIPLINE
Disipline of a member depending on the severity could result in a written warning from a mod asking for an post edit, a suspension from 15min to 90days or outright banning. Use of proxy servers to hide IP addresses is forbidden. Members list can be compared to proxy server lists at any time by the owner and will be subject to deletion. If so called Puppet Account activity continues the members internet provider will be contacted and a official complaint will be made and Moderator logs will be provided along with IP addresses.

Forward CoC inquiries to the owner (Field Marshall) through PM system.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Profile WWW

You can count on me to be a faithfull meber and follow the rules :tigergo:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:49 am

Still a faithfull member :tiger:

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 am
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Yea the other Tiger was making me dizzy. :P

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]