Another Stage of Old

Post any off-topic thread you wish.

Moderator: Scub

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Re: Another Stage of Old

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm

pfclt wrote:
Locozugmeister wrote::bowty:Great little bundle of joy there curt. I'm sure it won't take long before grandpa is wrapped around her little fingers (if not already done).
dano903 wrote:thank you so much for the pixs! PRICELESS!!!
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Great pics......a little cutie!
all great sentiments to you curt and I have to agree with Richter
RichtervonManthofen wrote:AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

I especially like the 4th pic. Subtitle: Panzer or not to Panzer ;)
she's planning her next move there. I think Audacity was seeing that there too.

Again Congrats!

That is my Favorite pic of her right now as well......1 week old & already a Deep Thinker....gotta love that!!!.....:D

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBER! I hope you get your work area back as a present!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks Dan....its the big 5-0 for me today. My youth has somehow slipped away but life has been good to me and I'm hoping the next 50 years will be as good. :gersol:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:20 pm

WOW!!! Happy Birthday Ober, Welcome to '50s Club! I might not have seen this other than where it was posted. Many Happy Returns as well to you.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 pm

:bowty: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Herr Ober!

I hope Mrs. Ober didn't let Gunther help with the cake this time. Remember the last time Gunther tried to light the stove.
Gunther lighting the stove.jpg

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 am

Happy Birthday OBER

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:27 am

Happy Birthday Ober -

Start of the second half of a century - -- - - not the same as the first --------- But good just the same!

curtm1911

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:28 pm

I hope I can make this work, if so, here are some new pictures of my Granddaughter. She started walking last Thanksgiving & has been going faster all the time...lol
Attachments
All on disc 1149.jpg
All on disc 1123.jpg
All on disc 1144.jpg

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 am

Its pretty cool when the little ones start walking, the whole world opens up to them because, finally they are mobile, on the other hand its also the time things start getting broken around the house. I remember when our girls were that age, one ended up with stitches on her chin and the other on the forehead. Both were toddling accidents, its funny when I think about it because when I was that age I ended up with stitches in my chin from a fall too. Were a bunch of klutzes. Glad your enjoying being a grandfather Curt. :D
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Yeah - enjoying these moments all the time!

I have two new additions myself - just a little behind yours Curt. Twin girls - so different. One is just about walking - motivated and driven like her mom and will be going a million miles an hour all the time - you can just tell. I keep telling them - when she starts walking - your in real trouble - having fun as a grandparent - and they know they're in trouble - but can't wait for the experience. The other laid back, like her dad, but very observant and also more drama like, sensitive - girlish - you can sense that too. Soooo different - its fun to watch. But yeah those bumps and bruises are unavoidable once they start running around. "you're alright - brush it off" ..... "keep going" -

Parents --- you all know!