Craft Fair 2017

discuss minis painting and modeling with our resident modeler.

Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903

RichtervonManthofen

Re: Craft Fair 2017

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:01 am

I would do anything to keep this alive.

Craft fair? sounds a nice idea to bridge the time to May anyway.

Maybe more poists ;)

BTW Merry Christmas to you all!

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:34 am

Yes merry Christmas to all...............

Whatever we decide I thought I'd throw this out
If someone is looking for something specific from PsCo or Zvezda to build and or paint for any kind of contest ---- I have a pretty good selection. if somebody is looking for something specific or even a built model to just paint, I could send out a sprue to build and paint or a model to just paint.

My inventory is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/284 ... story.xlsx

most of the models under started are pretty much together. A few are together like the Zvezda but might need a little glue here and there. A few may need a little more gluing but most don't.

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:55 pm

:bowty: I have 1 PSCo. sprue for the Morris Quad Artillery Tractor and 1 sprue for the 25 pdr gun. If you don't want to build the limber you can build 2 guns. You can assemble these or I will build them (there are some issues with parts fitting and need some TLC to get them to fit). I have crews for these but, only the North Africa ones if wanted. I'll also have some FoW kits but I'm not sure what I have available yet. I'll post more later on this.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:44 am

hello,

Let's think about getting this Craft Fair started. I can offer some of the trench pieces for a 3" map if I can send them to the US at this time. I don't think they'd survive an international trip. I have the two-piece straight section, and a curve. this would offer a limited set-up option, but enough for a 2-4 map build. I'm already sending some to Stalker, so if there's a couple of other members interested, please let me know. As part of the craft fair, they'll be sent unpainted.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:59 pm

I'd be interested in painting a vehicle. For the record, PSCo models are a bit too delicate for my luck (2 Shermans have become Kangaroo's), Zvezda survive my "Delicate"touch...lol Gaming Models also do well. I can use the motivation to resume modding.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:36 am

I recently aquired a few Zvezdas:

Matilda I
SU-100
Sturmtiger
Ferdinand
ISU-152
IS-2

;)

I hope I have time to paint them - I have too many unpainted models sitting at home.. :(

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 pm

RichtervonManthofen wrote:I recently aquired a few Zvezdas:

Matilda I
SU-100
Sturmtiger
Ferdinand
ISU-152
IS-2

;)

I hope I have time to paint them - I have too many unpainted models sitting at home.. :(
:bowty: I know the feeling RVM. My motor Pool is always growing faster than I can get things done.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:36 pm

curtm1911 wrote:I'd be interested in painting a vehicle. For the record, PSCo models are a bit too delicate for my luck (2 Shermans have become Kangaroo's), Zvezda survive my "Delicate"touch...lol Gaming Models also do well. I can use the motivation to resume modding.
PM me your address again and I will send a few models for you to paint this winter.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
curtm1911 wrote:I'd be interested in painting a vehicle. For the record, PSCo models are a bit too delicate for my luck (2 Shermans have become Kangaroo's), Zvezda survive my "Delicate"touch...lol Gaming Models also do well. I can use the motivation to resume modding.
PM me your address again and I will send a few models for you to paint this winter.
I can do that & my thanks to you in advance my good man.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

curtm1911 wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
I can do that & my thanks to you in advance my good man.
I have a care package all ready to go Curt.

Anyone else?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton