NUTS! Supply drops! WiP

discuss minis painting and modeling with our resident modeler.

Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903

dano903
The King
The King

NUTS! Supply drops! WiP

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:56 am

carrion

Re: NUTS! Supply drops! WiP

Unread post by carrion » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 am

I was wondering on the other site...I wonder if you could dye them in tea, and a glue water mixer, to get the tan color and then they could stiffen to the shape you want.

I like this idea and they do look nice, would be good objective markers or maybe an idea for a card, thinking...

dano903
The King
The King

Re: NUTS! Supply drops! WiP

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:34 am

carrion wrote:I was wondering on the other site...I wonder if you could dye them in tea, and a glue water mixer, to get the tan color and then they could stiffen to the shape you want.

I like this idea and they do look nice, would be good objective markers or maybe an idea for a card, thinking...
I'm still thinking about them chutes. I also have some clear plastic stands I may use for this. I have a gaming club meeting this weekend, so I have some items I need to complete. I'll look at the suggestions from both sites, and try to come up with something that will work. The original idea came from a post off of FB with an infantryman under the chute. I thought we could use this as a supply drop, and/or some bonus for paratroopers. to be continued!