whats on my work bench right now B-25

discuss minis painting and modeling with our resident modeler.

Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903

pfclt

whats on my work bench right now B-25

Unread post by pfclt » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:30 pm

What I'm working on at the present:

B-25 cockpit seats - scratch built in process - close to ready. Decals are about as small as I can make and still be legible.
011-seats.JPG
workbench with part of the cockpit - yoke center control:
014 - work area.JPG
and a couple shots of the fuselage interior. Not real accurate to the real thing or for my time invested but -- its something:
017 - body2.JPG
018 - body front.JPG
Organized Chaos:
020 - bench overall.JPG

Stalker6

Re: whats on my work bench right now B-25

Unread post by Stalker6 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:41 pm

I think I see the problem-

If you had modeled the North American assembly plant first, it would have sped up your production.

Looking good.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:30 am

This is an amazing MEGA project you have here!!! I'm extremely impressed!

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Stalker6 wrote:I think I see the problem-

If you had modeled the North American assembly plant first, it would have sped up your production.

Looking good.
:lol: Yeah - I don't know if it was on this site or somebody in person who pointed out it is taking much longer than the war. Amazing! I don't understand?
dano903 wrote:This is an amazing MEGA project you have here!!! I'm extremely impressed!
As always dano - thanks. I know you have followed with interest right along. I hope I'm able to post a finished product at some point!

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:02 am

we probably could use an updated pix or two to show off your work again. perhaps get some facebook exposure for this. Just a thought. thanks for the latest update! I think the first time I saw this...I didn't have my AARP card! :)

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Wow Pfc, your still at it. Its an amazing project you took on, daunting in my mind but :bow: worthy. A few picks of the carrier to date would be nice sometime. :-)
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:58 am

dano903 wrote:we probably could use an updated pix or two to show off your work again. perhaps get some facebook exposure for this. Just a thought. thanks for the latest update! I think the first time I saw this...I didn't have my AARP card! :)
:lol: You guys are killing me. I would have had my AARP card when I started ---- if I had the time to apply for it. I haven't been doing much with the B-25's but I think I have everything pretty much set in terms of knowing where I'm going and how I'm going to do it. I was distracted last year by some 15mm stuff and decal making. All good stuff. I'll take some shots in the next few days. I'll look back at what I've posted and see if I have some new stuff or I'll just put together an overall synopsis at this time.
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Wow Pfc, your still at it. Its an amazing project you took on, daunting in my mind but :bow: worthy. A few picks of the carrier to date would be nice sometime. :-)
Yeah I'm still at it. I'll have to go down and see those guys (three of my brothers) ---- soon. When I do - I'll take some shots, its been some time.