JR Miniature MEGA project! WiP!

discuss minis painting and modeling with our resident modeler.

Moderators: Locozugmeister, dano903

Stalker6

Re: JR Miniature MEGA project! WiP!

Unread post by Stalker6 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:38 pm

I don't think Michelangelo slept....I don't think da Vinci slept.....heck I don't think Bob Ross slept for that matter.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 pm

this is a pix with some newer Linka Molds- brick molds. I'm trying to make some nicer walls, and an urban defense hex. my battery died, so it's one pix for now. the walls are at different heights and based with either a tile piece, and/or a tile piece, and wood base. I'm trying several options here for game play. 3 brick levels seems to work pretty good. the 4 brick level is tall enough for a standing riflemen only. I'm trying to base them to where the free standing walls don't tip over, and the base isn't too wide for game play. more to follow.

the buildings belong to stalker6...apart of a painting project for him

found some batteries!

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:14 pm

With an actual terrain background, your work could be mistaken for the real thing in many instances dano....very realistic looking work. You continue to improve your already considerable skills with every new project.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:36 pm

in the first pix...do you see him???

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:40 pm

curtm1911 wrote:With an actual terrain background, your work could be mistaken for the real thing in many instances dano....very realistic looking work. You continue to improve your already considerable skills with every new project.

thank you very much! I added a few more pixs. the Map is available from Stalker, and is designed by Carrion. It comes hexless, or with hexes. this is the hexless version. the maps and buildings are scheduled to play in a FoW tourney this weekend. more pixs to follow from there.