View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 decals compared 

I recieved some I94 decals today (saturday) and am very happy with them. it has probably been done before but I haven't seen it - so thought I'd post this. A comparison between Dom's, I-94, and battlefronts decals. Dom's and I-94 price comes in about the same: $3.39 and $3.00 plus shipping. The battlefront is 12.50 + or -, depending on where you buy - you do get an additional sheet of numbers and a few balkenkreuz ---- not nearly enough to make up for the additional cost. Dom's are nice decals but now that I have the I-94 the scale is much better than the other two as you can see in these pics.

Attachment:
003.JPG
003.JPG [ 495.6 KiB | Viewed 848 times ]
Attachment:
005.JPG
005.JPG [ 483.97 KiB | Viewed 848 times ]

Even the 20mm stuff of I-94 is much smaller (closer to scale) than the battlefront and only totenkaupf 20mm is close to Dom's 15mm and still much smaller than battlefront.

Anybody want to add plus's and minus's from there perspective?

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]