Armored Warfare

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: Armored Warfare

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Ace, Looks like sometime in April for the next round of AW testing. Hopefully they get the platoon function working in this test so we can platoon in the next round.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Nice, we'll see if that includes beta players. Got my code ready to go!
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Email notifications are suppose to go out sometime today (Monday). Be sure to check you spam folder also, it seems a lot of alpha notifications were missed last test because they were scalped off as spam.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:14 am

Silent Stalker says the invites should go out today (Tuesday) and he will post in the forums when they go out. I lost access to the alpha forums yesterday, I hope thats a good sign. :?
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote: I lost access to the alpha forums yesterday, I hope thats a good sign. :?
Email have been sent and I have access to the alpha forums again. :ugeek: Looks like I should have an email when I get home.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
FieldMarshall Ober wrote: I lost access to the alpha forums yesterday, I hope thats a good sign. :?
Email have been sent and I have access to the alpha forums again. :ugeek: Looks like I should have an email when I get home.
Got my notification so I'm in!

Arty will be in this version as well as testing the premium vehicles. Garages were wiped so we have to start the grinds all over again from scratch.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Ace your silence is killing me, are you in?

Found your profile and sent you a friends invite also.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:44 pm

Haha, sorry Ober. Don't think I am. Really not sure, SS was clear in his email that myou code was for CBT and not Alpha, though.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Ace of Aces wrote:Haha, sorry Ober. Don't think I am. Really not sure, SS was clear in his email that myou code was for CBT and not Alpha, though.
The terms alpha and beta in AW are interchangeable. Technically we were alpha testers but our profile badges list us as beta testers.

PM sent with downloader link. Load up the client and if you are in you should be able to login tonight and play. There were a lot of people that were approved for the last test that DID NOT receive an email who could of played, this could be you situation.

PS - Took vacation this PM and I'm on the EU server right now.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm

Founders packs were released today. There are 3 levels, all with early Beta access. It looks like I will have to buy my berth into the next round of testing. Prices range from $15 - $70 for the founders packs, not a horrible price. I will likely pick-up the $70 pack with the 4 tanks and if the wife finds out it could be the $30 pack. :lol:

http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/founde ... ess-coming
~Gen. G.S. Patton