News

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Re: News

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Great sale on consumables. For now there aren't anymore new tanks in my near future so I spent 600,000 credits on premium shells and consumables. :D The high octane fuels really perk up German tanks so I bought a whole fuel dump. :Tout: I dunno what it is but spending credits on frivolous stuff just makes me feel better about my stats.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

Love these deals, I stock up on repair kits, med kits and fire extinguishers each time. I have 140 repair kits but I will be buying as many as I can Sunday night. Haven't checked into other consumables, think I will just to see what might be of interest.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 am

Himmelsdorf 500 Weekend

Lots of details but highlights for me are:

Sale of 7 day premium
5x daily bonus

So close to T-71 I would like to capitalize on the sale but we will see.
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 am

Its going to be one of those week-ends that will be hard on my stats. Everyone will be playing like mad with no regard for team play.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:05 am

One would hope they would play for their 5x bonus but you are right, weekends and holidays bring out the bad teams. I typically play 8pm to 9pm then 10pm to midnight. I find the 10pm to midnight shift much better than the earlier time, maybe just more mature people playing at that point???

Scub
Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis

Unread post by Scub » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

This is the weekend Frenzy on EU server
http://worldoftanks.eu/news/6176-medium ... ent-seven/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We got also x5 XP (x4) :tocnt: and I have 12 elite tanks to grind XPs for the last equipment to IS-8, need 80K and rest x5 round thats left is going to faster traing of crew.
And my VK 3002 DB will kick in extra 50% silver also
Need also getting more gold, 50% discount on all consumables., stack up lots of gold ammo and stuff
So I need lots of Red Bulls / coffee / fast food
unlock the door, disconnect the doorbell and telephone
This weekend will be yes pure frenzy :Tout:
50% discount on garage slots. Not for me have, have 6 empty slots :oops: there should have been options to sell these too.
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:Its going to be one of those week-ends that will be hard on my stats. Everyone will be playing like mad with no regard for team play.
Yea, there will be texas ( european/norwegian saying for madness, from the old wild west) becouse of these x5 :D
Everybody try get more kills and forget about teamwork :roll:

But becouse only one win per day it will be most likely you end up with players who have used their current quota.
But still weekend are mad
Regarding stats my Hellcat took a hell of a beating last night, down to 55.4% and had to stop playing with her :?

By the way here are a Big Brother sees you site, with all information on every players stats on every tanks and so on. :oops:

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amazing that all these sites gets all the information they need for build up all there services, an open door at WoT
Google Translate
I am from Norway, Bear with me !! ;-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Last night was bad for me too. In the morning I built up a overall win rate of around 60%+ but when I logged in in the late evening I went on a losing streak. I was keeping track of my games that day and logged out when my win rate got to 55%.

I have a confession to make. :Pray: I started a for fun account a couple of days ago for just messing around and having fun and not regarding my stats. I'm on tier III french and US medium branches right now. I forgot how inaccurate the lower tier guns are without crew training and etc. Ugggg, you can't hit anything with those french 37mm guns. :lol: Its really pathetic to see how many clan members play tier I matches to pad their stats. :sickie: They even have the guts to whine and complain on the chat.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:12 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
I have a confession to make. :Pray: I started a for fun account a couple of days ago for just messing around and having fun and not regarding my stats. I'm on tier III french and US medium branches right now. I forgot how inaccurate the lower tier guns are without crew training and etc. Ugggg, you can't hit anything with those french 37mm guns. :lol: Its really pathetic to see how many clan members play tier I matches to pad their stats. :sickie: They even have the guts to whine and complain on the chat.
Hahahahahaha :D I have enn thinking about doing it too, but on the down side I will spend precious time insted of getting my crew up and going for better performance.
I am thinking about not care about stats anymore, yea i have mention it before without follow it up, but the game is for fun, and I dont realy care about what others think or comment noob or not, there will always be rude people comments,
I had a game last night 3 kills, and it was only me and a Tiger left, ( he had 40% health in his heavy armor and I had 25% left paper armor) he had cap our base, got lot of comment from post mortan players that give me different information about how to approach, and I got killed trying to get him, got
Got sweet comment says NOOB+ from 2 players and one that wrote agree , but I didt care realy. We lost was my biggest concern do to my stats :Tout:
Google Translate

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

The funny thing is my puppet account has better stats than my real one. :lol: But we all know that won't last when I get to tier IV and V. :Tout:

Since I seriously started working on my stats and aim to be in the top 6 for team exp I haven't got many noob comments. The only one was in my Panther when I got flanked and swarmed and turned to jello. I did deserve that jab though cause I really did fail at any reasonable defense. Thats when I realized that the panther turning ability was poor and I should of just started shooting instead of trying to turn my front armor to the enemy. Some maps just are not Panther friendly. :Tout:
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Scub

Unread post by Scub » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:41 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:The funny thing is my puppet account has better stats than my real one. :lol: But we all know that won't last when I get to tier IV and V. :Tout:
Are u starting all over again :Tout: , but with x5 weekend you get some XP to upgrade your new MS-1, T1, medium1, Ltraktor hahah, or the FT-17 :D

I get chills just thinking of if I had to start there again :lol: :lol: :lol:

But maybe I get one puppet acount yust for training on the SPG artys, didnt think about that solution, becouse I must say the arty is tempting to try, and hey usually one is the last one to get killed :lol:
Google Translate