Iwo Jima Map?? HELP!!

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

KennyJman
Mod
Mod

Iwo Jima Map?? HELP!!

Unread post by KennyJman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I know I've seen an Iwo Jima map on here somewhere, but now I can't find it. Does anyone remember who posted it and where??

CANCEL: I found it!! Next question: Is this defaulted to 2" or 3" hexes??

AAAAAGGGHHHH!!! Now it keeps squishing it down to one page!!! Help!! Why does it do that and how do I get the whole thing to print in 3" hexes???

This may result in liquid stress relief!! :drinking: :party: :drinking:

I think the ole' printer is gonna get a workout today!!

Rebel

Re: Iwo Jima Map?? HELP!!

Unread post by Rebel » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 am

If you're speaking of my Iwo Jima map (I'm guessing you are...), then it's in 2" format, and don't try to print any map you find in the Carto Thread, instead ask for a high quality version of it for printing. But, I have it in my dropbox in 3" format ready for printing.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50785043/IwoJima.pdf.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Thinking about it, it might still be 2", but printing at 150% fixes that) :D It's printed for 6 2" maps, which would total about 4 3" maps, but not the right size.

If you have any more questions... just ask! :lol:
A&A Underground- Minis, Maps, Models and More!
If you want a custom map, please PM me.

bartok

Unread post by bartok » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Rebel wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:03 am
But, I have it in my dropbox in 3" format ready for printing.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50785043/IwoJima.pdf.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I cant download from your dropbox.
Be careful with Feldgendarmerie¡¡¡¡¡¡

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Most of the dropbox links we corrupted when they made changes to the service a while back. We don't see Rebel too much anymore, the last time he surfaced was on the Old Forumini a while back. Try messaging him, if that doesn't work PM me and I will give you his email he registered here with.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton