View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:14 am

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 "Messerspit" 

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
My question is:

Is this piece enough of an oddity that it should remain as is or is it worth doing a Repaint on it to add to the Luftwaffe, mine is kinda thin right now.

If this should be in Painting Section, feel free to move it there Ober/dano....

Thanks for any thoughts folks.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 pm
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Unlike many production mistakes I don't think the Messerspit will be anything your going to retire on like say, Higgins Boats. :lol:

Go ahead and give her some paint.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
Unlike many production mistakes I don't think the Messerspit will be anything your going to retire on like say, Higgins Boats. :lol:

Go ahead and give her some paint.

My Minis are not my Retirement Fund Ober, they are total recreational here, thanks for the clarity on this.

I kinda figured it was about to change sides & get a new paint job for it.

Using the Stats for AAAF planes from the database, my Air Forces just got a lot more fun.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Give it a new paintjob and send the spare cards to me ;)

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:27 am

RichtervonManthofen wrote:
Give it a new paintjob and send the spare cards to me ;)

I will Repaint the Messerspit, but regarding extra/spare cards, I keep them for when I do a trade, not that I have a lot of trade fodder but it does happen on occasion. Let me look through them some & maybe we can work something out. This is the best I can do. Let me know what cards you might want & if they are from pieces I won't be trading, I think we can do this. Since the printer here is KAPUT, I just look up the stats & handwrite a card for what I need.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]