Would exposed transport on a kangaroo be too much?

Discuss general AAM topics here

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Would exposed transport on a kangaroo be too much?

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Would adding exposed transport to the Kangaroo be too much?

If your answer was yes, What should it cost? one point?
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: Would exposed transport on a kangaroo be too much?

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:34 pm

:bowty: Doesen't the Kangaroo already have "Fighting Platform"? I don't have the card in front of me to check. Do you want to change the ability to "exposed transport"?

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:28 am

i rate the Kangaroo the first real APC - Transport/Fighting Platform is spot on. Exposed transport - for a secnd unit? would be too much and instead of its current SA too less.

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:47 am

could it be either or, but not both at the same time? getting to the front really doesn't matter how you get there...it's what you're doing after you arrive. I could see transporting 2 pieces as exposed transport, but if it wants to fight with what it's carrying...one piece only. if both pieces are riding on it, it's exposed transportation. both unit probably didn't have enough room to fight at it's maximum ability. so, when used as a fighting platform, the single unit was prepared on the vehicle, and ready to fight. if carrying two units...it's exposed transportation, and not a fighting platform. this would also have to apply to a spotter when two units are present. as a unit should be able to fight from the bed of a truck, it shouldn't be able to spot.
imo

I never applied this to any units, but I'd like to see that played out. ability to have exposed transport as well... +1 pt.