View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Anyone having trouble with the site today? 
The King
The King

no tissues...I mean issues!

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:10 am
The King
The King

one short issue with the site around 10:25 pst for me.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 am

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
curtm1911 wrote:
I had some problems today, 3/27, trying to log in. It would just keep going back to the log in page after typing in my password. It was a repeating cycle, type in name & password, click the log in box, cycle back to the log in page. This has happened before to me. Sometimes I can go back to an old email notification to log in & other times it just keeps repeating this problem. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

This ugly little problem resurfaced on me again today, 4/18. Don't know why it does it but it is a PITA when it occurs. Today I got around it by going back in the history to get to a prior day's log in.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 pm

I had trouble a day or so ago...........

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:51 pm
The King
The King

I had one issue that I knew about for about 2 minutes.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:49 am
Mod
Mod

I was just now able to access the site after a General Error that started yesterday afternoon. Judging by the lack of new posts, this must've been a problem for everyone.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I couldn't get on yesterday due to an error

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:37 am
Profile YIM

Location: Norway, where you meet Santa Claus and polar bears on a daily basis
Me too, got info fro Ober on the forumini, Happy it didt last for many days :-)

http://wotlabs.net/sig_cust/FFFFFF/7070 ... nature.png

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 am
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
Sorry guys but we've grown again and have surpassed the capability of our server for a second time. Basically we generate more traffic than our low volume server can handle. We are upgrading and streamlining to be more efficient. I would rather stay on the shared server due to costs being a fraction of the cost of a dedicated server. So we will be experimenting the next day or so on streamlining so don't be alarmed if things are down again, they will return.

Cheers
Ober

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:56 am
Profile WWW
Founder
Founder

Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!
The site has been upgraded and seems to be working well. The issues with attachments and Video have been resolved. Things have been streamlined a bit to keep traffic manageable but all the essentials are still here. Let me know if you stumble across any issues.

"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next