The King

Re: Underground Arsenal - Truck Order thread

Unread post by dano903 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Two Japanese trucks for me please.

Thks!!

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:14 am

Locozugmeister wrote::bowty: Anybody with any last minute orders please post them by November 25th . After that date we will be getting the orders placed. Thanks for all the support everybody on this opportunity to provide you with some alternitive gaming pieces at a decent price. I think our first endever with the Artillery was a success and we hope to make this one just as good.

Thanks again everybody,

Locozugmeister
Yep, get your orders in. Loco and I have decided on the next release and were anxious to paint tanks so lets get these trucks done. :wink:
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Ace of Aces
Mod
Mod

Unread post by Ace of Aces » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 am

:cool:

:t34: /*******\ :tiger:
[align=center]ImageImage - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ImageImage[/align]

dano903
The King
The King

Unread post by dano903 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

This is a wonderful offer... thank you again for your time and talent!

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:22 pm

:bowty: The time to order trucks has ended. Thank you to everybody that's participating for allowing us to continue to add custom quality pieces to your collections. We will be placing the orders this week and I'll let you know when we will be expecting them to arrive.

Cheers,

Ober & Loco

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Last call the invoices are going out today. These won't be revisited again so get your orders in before its too late.

Ober
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:51 am

:bowty: Just wanted to let everyone know that the Old Glory Truck minis have arrived. We're still working on getting the FoW trucks as the distributer does not have enough of the Italian trucks with the 20mm guns in stock. It was a very popular truck with us needing 24 all together. I'll keep you posted on the progress of these and in the mean time we'll be working on getting the British CMP trucks, Polish trucks and, Japanese trucks done.

Cheers,

Loco

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 pm

The FoW trucks were ordered last week from a supplier. We are hoping in a few weeks they will arrive but in the mean time the CMP's, Fiat's and Izuzu's are hitting the modeling table soon. To save shipping charges because the FoW trucks are later arriving we will wait until all the truck orders are filled before shipping out to members.
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

:bowty: Just a quick update:

The FoW pieces have arrived. These arrived alot earlier than I had expected. I have 10 metal Polish truck kits made up of 13 parts each and, 24 resin/metal Italian trucks with 10 parts each to assemble before painting can begin. Please bare with me and I'll get these done for you guys as quickly as work and normal life permits.

Cheers,

Loco

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:28 am

:bowty: Got an update on the trucks for you guys. I have completed the building of the 10 Polish trucks as of this evening. There is about 1 and a 1/2 hours for each truck to assemble counting all the filing to get as best a fit of the parts as one can. Here's what makes each truck.
100_2465.JPG
The 10 built Polish trucks ready to be primed.
100_2466.JPG
I'll be starting on the Italian trucks w/20mm next.