View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Denis Courcy's Blog     Danaussie's WaS Forum     aarules Scenario Site     Joebunda's AAM resource site     SgtFury's Rules Q & A Site     AAM Database     Cornerstone Games     Forumini 

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Autoblinda Commander Card 

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
Here is the Autoblinda Commander Card that someone on this Forum created for me awhile back. I thought it was KennyJ but according to Loco it wasn't his creation so whoever made it, my Thanks.

Anyway, here is the card, not a bad unit really....it does work nicely & can cause lots of mayhem & trouble for an enemy.

The 3 Yellow Autoblindas were the ones I bought from a member of the Forumini that he had modded, they are not my work but IMO they do look pretty nice though. I did make the Green one, a Stalwart Lt. cut off at the waist worked for the Commander.

[spoiler]
Attachment:
Copy (3) of Pics 2015 125.jpg
Copy (3) of Pics 2015 125.jpg [ 1.22 MiB | Viewed 858 times ]

[/spoiler]

Attachments:
Copy of Curts Pictures 2012-2013 875.jpg
Copy of Curts Pictures 2012-2013 875.jpg [ 1.15 MiB | Viewed 879 times ]
Picture 001.jpg
Picture 001.jpg [ 1.2 MiB | Viewed 881 times ]
Picture 006.jpg
Picture 006.jpg [ 1.22 MiB | Viewed 881 times ]

Last edited by curtm1911 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:01 pm
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
:bowty: Did you find the actual card curt? I'm in the process of getting the corrections made on the one Trisha made for us. I'll forward it when done.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 pm

Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words
Locozugmeister wrote:
:bowty: Did you find the actual card curt? I'm in the process of getting the corrections made on the one Trisha made for us. I'll forward it when done.

Loco,
I had printed this one card when whoever created it posted it, at least 2 years ago by now. I only just in the last couple days took these pictures of it & uploaded them today. In answer to your question, yes, this is my only copy of this card. By posting it here, I hope that (A: It will see use & maybe even be copied & (B: Maybe whoever created it will see it & speak up & take their due credit.
Anyway, this is what was created & posted by someone here, I thought it was KennyJ but you said it wasn't....but I am pretty sure it did come from someone on this forum.

All that being said, what does everybody think of this unit? In it's only test drive so far, the Americans did not like seeing it on the map. It caused lots of casualties from both the Luftwaffe Liaison & Command Aggression Radio. To put it in simple terms....I Like It!!!....at least when I play the Axis/Italians....the Allies make it a Priority Target & Strike & Fade 2 make it difficult to destroy....fun for some & pain & misery for others...lol

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 pm
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi

Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.
:bowty: Curt, I found the copy of the card your looking for in my files. I don't know if this is a better copy than the one you already have. I still don't know who made it though.
Attachment:
Autoblinda%20Blackshirt%20Commanderv2.jpg
Autoblinda%20Blackshirt%20Commanderv2.jpg [ 78.61 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]

Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]