2015 forum funding

Post your minis for Trade or sale here.

Moderator: FieldMarshall Ober

Locozugmeister
Paint Nazi
Paint Nazi
Location: Hiding backround junk so Dano won't see 'em and get distracted.

Re: 2015 forum funding

Unread post by Locozugmeister » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Stalker6 wrote:Lot # ?

I would like to contribute as well-

I have an extra dog eared copy of Panzer Colors II available after getting a slightly better edition in a lot buy of WW2 reference books.

Here is an amazon link of what the book contains (not the actual copy available)
http://www.amazon.com/Panzer-Colors-Vol ... 0897470699

No reserve-
Shipping will be a couple of bucks stateside-

Will post pictures if anybody is interested.
I'd like to add that this book is an excellent referance source. I have all three in the series and use them quite a bit. Thanks for the contribution Stalker.

Mummra

Unread post by Mummra » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:44 am

Dano gets lot 7, allied ships and Locozugmeister gets lot 8, axis ships.

RichtervonManthofen

Unread post by RichtervonManthofen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 am

Ober As I will be away until next Wednesday - the Psoc sprues + Katyushas + surprise are yours.

Send me your adress (again)

I ship out after Easter

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:00 am

No problem RvM

I was going to bid on the ships but I have a lot of them and I knew Dano and Loco needed them so enjoy guys!

I bid $10 plus shipping on the Panzer colors book
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:44 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:No problem RvM

I bid $10 plus shipping on the Panzer colors book
It doesn't look like anyone else is interested so the book is yours. PM and we can work out the details.

FieldMarshall Ober
Founder
Founder
Location: OK, Its late july and summer is over in Canada....it was 3 days this year!

Unread post by FieldMarshall Ober » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:49 pm

@ Curt and RvM - Sorry I haven't been able to mail out you bids because ive been sick for the last 2 weeks and its got worse in the last week but I'm on the mend now and hope to get your packages in the mail on Friday. My appologies.

@ Martin - Hopefully I will get to your trade list this week-end and we will do sometrades and get your armies upgraded.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %*$# through a goose."
~Gen. G.S. Patton

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:31 am

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:@ Curt and RvM - Sorry I haven't been able to mail out you bids because ive been sick for the last 2 weeks and its got worse in the last week but I'm on the mend now and hope to get your packages in the mail on Friday. My appologies.

@ Martin - Hopefully I will get to your trade list this week-end and we will do sometrades and get your armies upgraded.
No worries Sir. It is miserable being sick & glad to hear you are winning against the bug. Get Well my friend, I'm not going anywhere & my gaming buddy has been AWOL due to romantic difficulties....just like fighting a bug kind of but a much worse attitude at times in that mess.....misery does not love company & when advice is ignored & the results are predictable.....I don't do drama & "I told you so" causes problems, I'll pass thank you very much.

Again, Get Well soon & thanks again for this funding auction

pfclt

Unread post by pfclt » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 pm

I have to start the bids on 14 and 15 I'll bid the min - $5 each + shipping. ( edit:Just a little more than the cost of the kit - can't go wrong!)
Locozugmeister wrote:
Stalker6 wrote:I have an extra dog eared copy of Panzer Colors II available after getting a slightly better edition in a lot buy of WW2 reference books.
I'd like to add that this book is an excellent referance source. I have all three in the series and use them quite a bit. Thanks for the contribution Stalker.
Thanks for mentioning that Loco - I've had one and two since they came out - never knew there was a third. Picked one up on ebay - should have it in a few days.

curtm1911
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona Where Winters are like Summer & Summer is 3 Digits Hot & 4 Letter Words

Unread post by curtm1911 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:53 pm

FieldMarshall Ober wrote:
RichtervonManthofen wrote:Yep - the other (non custom) lots are tempting, but that are V1 vehicles, so I pass

If you win my "lot" - I'd say we do not send the money for shipping costs and give dano the bidded money - OK for you?
No problem, just send the mini payment to dano. I will put them in the mail tomorrow.

@ Mumme - Your lots were mailed today, expect them in 5-10 days.

@Curt - Your 3 Sherman rhino kits are in the mail today, expect them in 5-10 days.

Note - If everyone is in agreement, any raised funding above the forum fees will be applied to the AAMdatabase.com fees due this summer. Thoughts?
@Ober,
Saturday 4/11/2015. Brushcutters & some addtional trinkets & baubles arrived today. My thanks to you Sir.....now to resume modelling my Sherman's, splash on some paint & Veteran Rhinos are blasting through Bocage & woods....more fun than a person should be allowed...:D

Stalker6

Unread post by Stalker6 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:05 am

pfclt wrote:I have to start the bids on 14 and 15 I'll bid the min - $5 each + shipping. ( edit:Just a little more than the cost of the kit - can't go wrong!)
Locozugmeister wrote:
Stalker6 wrote:I have an extra dog eared copy of Panzer Colors II available after getting a slightly better edition in a lot buy of WW2 reference books.
Thanks for mentioning that Loco - I've had one and two since they came out - never knew there was a third. Picked one up on ebay - should have it in a few days.
I think you will enjoy the third volume, it is probably my favorite of the three. It is also where I pulled the images from for the Stug and Tiger unit decals you created.